Choices - are there really any?
OUR intention has always been to give Event Organisers and Customers choices, and that theme runs right through everything we do.
Choices, although something to ponder, are vital. That's why we let you dictate what you need, and we don't tell you what you want. currently you will find some surprising dilemmas.
- Do you want to collect payment yourself, or do you want us to collect payment?
- Do you want to collect payment when the booking is made, or wait until after the event?
- Do you want to collect online, or do you want customers to pay on arrival, or by cheque or by cash?
- Do you want to your events just to be on a registration basis, or do you need a financial commitment?
- Do you charge at all? If not do you think you should?
- Do you want to create your own events, or do you want us to do that for you?
- Do you want to work with a UK business, in the UK, providing the service for the UK?
- Do you want to pay ticket fees? (Really? Did someone say yes?)
- Do you want to pay a commission percentage on every ticket sold, or do you want to pay just a tiny fixed admin fee per ticket?
The questions, and choices just go on, but whatever you need we can do it for you.
If you do not charge entry prices, you are a charity, or you just need reservations, then we do not charge either - simple.
We charge just 39p per ticket sold if you cannot qualify above. That's all - no ticket fee, reservation fee, delivery fee, download fee, percentage of the sale price fee, made up fee or anything else. If your ticket cost is £10 our fee is 39p. If your tickets are £50 our fee is 39p - 39p that's it.